Thursday, September 30, 2010

Warhol Stories and my upcoming exhibition, Conversations, in Berlin

I love these old stories about Warhol. He was uber cool. I say uber because Im in Berlin and typing on this German keyboard is no easy feat. Before I was in Paris looking at spaces in St Germain des Pres and Ile de la Cite. Seeing spaces is easier than seeing artists. Today I did studio visits with three of them, and that was no easy feat, running around from one neighborhood to the next, trying to figure out the bizarre Berlin numbering on the streets! But it was all good, and I think everyone concerned enjoyed it.
If you find yourself in Berlin during Artforum come check us out at 22 Mulackstrasse in Mitte. Its a cute space with even cuter art and the cutest artists from both sides of the Atlantic ;)
Conversations opens Monday October 4, 6 pm...

No comments: